General Manager Guy Montavon
Administrative Director Angela Klepp-Pallas
PF 80 05 54 | 99031 Erfurt
Text & Editorial
Marketing and Communication / Dramaturgy
Technical Implementation & Design
SECONDRED Newmedia GmbH, Erfurt
For questions and concerns about the website of the Theater Erfurt, please contact:
Exclusion of liability
The party responsible for the information provided in this internet portal as defined in the German Telemedia Act (TMG) is Theater Erfurt – called "the Author" in the following – represented by General Manager Guy Montavon and Administrative Director Angela Klepp-Pallas.
1. Content of the online offer
The Author assumes no guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the Author which are based on damages of a material or non-material nature, or which are caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are basically excluded unless there is demonstrably deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Author.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The Author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the website or the entire website without separate notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
If reference is made directly or indirectly to external websites ("hyperlinks"), which are outside the area of responsibility of the Author, a liability obligation would only come into force if the Author is aware of the content and if it were technically possible and feasible to prevent use thereof if such content is illegal.
The Author herewith expressly declares that, at the time when the links were provided, no illegal contents were apparent on the web pages to which a link was provided. The Author has no influence on the current or future layout, the content or the authorship of the linked/connected pages. For this reason, he herewith distances himself expressly from all contents of all linked/connected pages which were changed after the link was provided. This statement applies for all links and references provided within the Author's own website and for external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories and mailing lists set up by the Author and in all other forms of database to which external users have access to write. Any illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular all damage arising from the use or non-use of such type of information shall be the liability solely of the provider of the web page to which the link was provided, not the party who merely provided a link to the publication in question.
3. Copyright and trade mark law
The Author makes every effort to comply in all publications with the copyrights in the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by itself or to access licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All brands and trade marks named within the website and, if applicable, protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the trade mark legislation valid at the time and the rights of ownership of the registered owners. It cannot be concluded from merely mentioning them that trade marks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published items created by the Author itself remains solely with the author of the pages. The reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without the express approval of the author.
4. Data protection
If, within the website, it is possible to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), such data is disclosed by the user on an expressly voluntary basis. The use of and payment for all services offered is also – insofar as this is technically possible and feasible – possible without the provision of such data or with the provision of anonymised data or a pseudonym.The use of the contact data published as part of the Legal Information or comparable information, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses by third parties for the sending of information that has not expressly been requested is not allowed. The right to take legal steps against the senders of "spam mails" in violation of this prohibition is expressly reserved.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable the use of the website by you to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is generallytransmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address is abbreviated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states who have signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide other services connected with the use of the website and the internet to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the corresponding adjustment to your browser software; however, we must point out to you that, in this case, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the capture of the data generated by the cookie and relating to the use of the website (including your IP address) for Google and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) .
You can prevent data capture by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be added which will prevent the future capture of your data when visiting this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
You will find further information on conditions of use and data protection at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html or https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded by the code "anonymizeIp" in order to ensure anonymous capture of IP address (known as IP masking).
5. Legal validity of this exclusion of liability
This exclusion of liability should be regarded as part of the website from which reference is made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text are not or are no longer or are not completely in accordance with the current legal situation, the content and validity of the other parts of the documents shall not be affected.
6. Cancellation and return rights in the case of distance selling agreements
(1) In the case of a distance selling agreement, the consumer has a cancellation right according to Sect. 355. Instead of the cancellation right, the consumer may be granted, with contracts for the delivery of goods, a right of return according to Sect. 356.
(2) In deviation from Sect. 355 Para. 2 Sentence 1, the cancellation period does not start before fulfilment of the information obligations under Sect. 312c Para. 2, or in the case of the supply of goods, before the date of their receipt by the recipient, or with the recurrent delivery of goods of the same type before the date of the first part-delivery and with services not before the date of conclusion of the contract.
(3) With a service, the cancellation right also lapses in the following cases:
1. in the case of a financial service, if the contract is completely fulfilled by both sides at the express wish of the consumer, before the consumer has exercised his cancellation right,
2. in the case of any other service, if the entrepreneur has start to execute the service with the express agreement of the consumer before the end of the cancellation period or the consumer has brought this about himself.
(4) Unless otherwise agreed, the cancellation does not apply in the case of distance selling agreements
1. for the supply of goods which were produced to the customer's specification or are clearly tailored to the customer's personal needs or, because of their nature, are not suitable for return or could deteriorate quickly or for which the expiry date would be exceeded,
2. for the supply of audio or video recordings or software if the consumer has removed the seal from the data media supplied,
3. for the supply of newspapers, journals and illustrated magazines,
4. for the provision of betting and lottery services,
5. which were concluded in the form of auctions (Sect. 156) or
6. for the supply of goods or the provision of financial services the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence and which could occur during the cancellation period, especially services in connection with holdings, share certificates issued by a capital investment company or a foreign investment company and other tradeable securities, foreign currencies, derivatives or financial market instruments.
(5) In addition, the cancellation right does not exist in the case of distance selling agreements where the consumer already has a right of cancellation or return under Sect. 355 or Sect. 356 on the basis of Sections 495, 499 to 507. In the case of such contracts, paragraph 2 applies accordingly.
(6) In the case of distance selling agreements relating to financial services, in deviation from Sect. 357 Para. 1 the consumer is only required to pay compensation for the value of the services provided according to the regulations on statutory cancellation if, before making his contract declaration, this legal consequence had been pointed out to him, and if he expressly agreed that the entrepreneur should not start to provide the service until after the end of the cancellation period.